Friday, September 28, 2012

More about Curious Conditions: Emergency Room

“Curious Conditions: Emergency Room” involves exploration, the fulfillment of curiosity, and adventure. Spending time with different groups of kids including young family members, I realized one important element that all of these children possessed. The element to be curious and ask many many questions. I love that characteristic as I could easily relate. Kids are wildly curious and the best way they express that is through the questioning process. While coming up with the story line plot, I knew that I had to integrate this element into the story. I wanted to create a question and answer format and I did just that. An ambitious young character taking a tour of the ER by letting his curiosity led the way. I hope you are all curious enough to read the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment