Thursday, March 21, 2013

Considering Kickstarter

This month I am going to talk about Kickstater, a crowdfunding platform that can help artists get their creative project funded through social media. Kickstarter is great for artists, particular children's authors, to get their story out there. Here are my reasons for considering Kickstarter for my up and coming book, Curious Conditions: Dentist:


  • The ability for Curious Conditions: Dentist to get exposure across the nation 
  • Being apart of the national phenomena of crowdfunding particularly, Kickstarter 
  • Raising funds for self-publishing; you also raise money without selling equity of your project
  • Being independent of the traditional publishing route from publishing companies 

I think Curious Conditions: Dentist will be a great candidate for crowdfunding such as Kickstarter. I will post updates soon. Please comment below regarding your thoughts on Kickstarter for children's books.     

No comments:

Post a Comment